Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakhs+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
In this senior executive role, reporting directly to our CEO, you will be responsible for driving Vahak’s revenue growth through process improvements, operational efficiencies, technological enhancements, and sales excellence. You will manage a team based across the country. This is a leadership level role; While the prime responsibility is to acquire new business and grow existing one, the person is expected to work cross-functionally with leaders.
National Field Operations & Partnerships:
- Scale up the offline sales and operation for the organization across 30+ location Pan-India. Drive revenue growth in terms of GMV, loads posted and fulfilment rate. Monitor the sales on day to day basis
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Ensure a healthy pipeline of solid leads through various Business development programs
- Devising various strategies to ramp up New Client Acquisition activities.
- Customer relationship deepening; maximize penetration across products, customer focused need-based selling.
- Grow the revenue, onboard new businesses, retain the current partnerships and support all new business development opportunities in assigned accounts
- Drive profitable growth across service lines of E2E, LTL/FTL and B2C
- Build a dynamic result-oriented tele-sales and Customer Care team
- Responsible for the entire field operations, customer services, escalation management, strategic and government partnerships. The role involves both hunting and farming
- Experience in logistics/freight/trucking industry preferred, but not mandatory
- Plan and achieve Pan India revenue plan - across weekly, monthly, annual and tonnage targets.
- Lead deal pursuits, nurture and progress deals to closure, lead commercial contracting negotiation
- Lead offline and tele-calling driven fulfilment and revenue channel for Vahak
The ideal candidate will have:
- 13+ years of relevant experience in freight / trucking industry with both B2B and B2C experience.
- Experience in Logistics, particularly interstate logistics is strongly preferred
- Experience in solution selling would be a plus, but not mandatory
- History of managing large teams (100+ members) is preferred
- Strong Analytical mindset is a must.
- Superior communication, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences