Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakh+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
As a UX Writer, you will play a key role in defining & improving the user experience of our mobile & web applications. You will be a part of product team collaborating heavily with Product Design Function to develop conversational customer experiences.
You will be responsible for all user-interface content on our app & website – writing simple,intuitive, and effective copy - to craft narrative experiences and help our customers accomplishtheir goals more easily.
- Own all user interface copy and messaging on Vahak mobile app and website – across all product areas.
- Create compelling content across entire user interfaces like onboarding, landing pages,marketplace, community, Help & User guides etc. to improve overall effectiveness of the product. Ensure clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios including informational, error & instructional.
- Ensure clear communication of the value proposition and task at hand. Do detailed user research to include industry specific localized slangs and terms in UX copy.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers throughout the design and development process. Collaborate with localization project manager to ensure quality and contextual translations of entire UX copies.
- Leverage data analysis and customer interviews to review content’s effectiveness and impact – both pre and post launch.
- Ensure consistency in voice of our product and brand across various product areas.
- Should be willing to get involved in UX research.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline.
- Have a knowledge of communication style guidelines, User experience and UX Writing impact
- Possess great written and verbal communication skills. Extremely detail oriented.
- Prior experience in writing content for mobile apps or websites
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach.