Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakh+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Product Manager with Software Engineering experience to join our hyper-growing team and company. As a technical PM you will play a vital role in defining the technical product vision, roadmaps and execution strategy for our mobile & web applications.
Our ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, customer-centric approach, product management knowledge, strong communication skills, and understanding of backend systems, AWS, mobile and web applications. We love people who thrive to excel everywhere they go and keep themselves humble as they collaborate with multiple teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CTO & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user-stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Collaborate with product teams to jot down the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspects of user-stories & PRDs.
- Research about the technical feasibility & implementation of new features & experiments.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for internal team’s technical requirements.
Monitoring & Analytics
- Understand and analyse user funnels, cohorts, task flow diagrams to identify opportunities & challenges in customer experience.
- Define success criteria & metrics to track feature/experiment’s success and failure.
- Build dashboards to monitor usage of external & internal APIs. Collaborate with tech team to optimize the usage for reduced server load and costs.
- Use database queries to analyse key performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
Qualification & Requirements
- Prior experience of working in/with mobile & web app product companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development and technical product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge on SQL/NoSQL is a must
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Proficient in Internet standards & technologies including REST
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automation etc.
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach.