Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakh+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Product Manager to join our hyper-growing team and company. As a technical PM you will play a vital role in defining the technical product vision, roadmaps and execution strategy for our tech & product led company.
Our ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, customer-centric approach, product management knowledge, strong communication skills, and understanding of tech systems and applications. We love people who thrive to excel everywhere they go and keep themselves humble as they collaborate with multiple teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with CTO & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with the company's product vision.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for internal team’s technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user-stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Collaborate with product teams to complete user-stories and their specifications, specially the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspect of a user-story.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, analytics setups, algorithms and automated systems to find gaps and areas for improvement.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success etc.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development and product management.
- You have working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch etc
- Very good knowledge on SQL/NoSQL is a must
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Proficient in Internet standards & technologies including REST
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automation etc
- A robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.