Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakh+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
- As a Customer Service Quality Assurance Manager your goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team.
- It is your responsibility that, regardless of the agent approached or the support channel used, customers always get similarly excellent treatment.
- Maintain and develop internal support and call centre quality standards.
- Review a subset of support executives conversations (calls, emails, chat, social media interactions etc)
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings.
- Analyse all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT, FRT, IQS) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs.
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support.
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects.
- Have refresher training with the executives, to keep them updated with the ever- evolving product changes in order to avoid any process gaps.
- Monitor customer service performance on the executive and team level.
- Create reports that reflect support performance.
- Report support team’s performance to higher-ups.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
- Experience in the customer service space.
- Proven track record of analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance.
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative) feedback.
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices.
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics.
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those.
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.