Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakh+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
About The Role:
We at Vahak, are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Product Designer to join our young & diverse team. You will play a key role in designing solutions for our mobile & web applications. You must cover every aspect of design i.e. UX Research, Wire-framing & Prototyping, Pixel perfect final designs, handover and collaboration with PMs & Developers.
You will be working with designers, engineers and product managers to achieve these goals. Our ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills, knowledge about HCD fundamentals, and a user-centric mindset. We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
- Interact and collaborate with Head of Product, Product Managers, Product Designers, UX Designers to understand requirements, communicate your design thinking and ideas. Create product solutions as quick sketches, mockups, hi-fidelity visual designs, prototypes to solve the problem in hand. Review, refine and iterate designs and validate it with our users.
- Ensure intuitive and amazing experiences for our users by transforming complex product requirements/concepts into easy-to-use & accessible features.
- Craft every detail of new product features with pixel perfect design, understand the edge cases along with the visual expressions
- Create new patters that are intuitive, develop scalable design systems with other designers in the team. Adhere to high quality style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identification of UX problems in collaboration with customer support and analysts, conduct layout adjustments, iterations based on user feedback and analysis to increase product adoption.
- Adopt highly efficient design practices to own end-to-end design process (user research, wire-framing, prototype testing, pixel perfect design solutions).
- Clearly communicate design logics, stories and concepts to cross-functional team of designer, engineers, analyst and product managers.
- Ability to think and visualize concepts originally. Ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision and observe
- Bachelor’s degree in design or relevant field.
- 3-6 years of experience in UI/UX design for digital products (preferably mobile).
- Portfolio of professional UX design work for mobile (Android & IOS) platforms.
- Experience of building and shipping mobile/web applications independently end to end.
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations to design for platforms such as mobile apps(Android/iOS) desktop and responsive web.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach.
- Continued education and research into latest UI/UX trends and current design strategies.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, you need to have a design portfolio of your previous works. This portfolio should only include strictly the following details:
- Links or mockups of the 2 best projects/product/features you have come across as a Product Designer in your career.
Note: We strictly want just 2 projects, don’t share ad-hoc designs uploaded on Behance or any other sites. Just 2 projects will suffice, rest all will not be considered.
- After the shortlisting we will invite candidates for an online Group Discussion on a design problem.