Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakhs+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
About the Role:
As a Principal Mobile Developer we are on the looking for out of box thinker who can help us solve real time complex problems. You need to help us in making our product more robust and scalable since we are majorly work on B2B segment. You should be a Seasoned Mobile Developer who have capabilities to build Apps from Scratch & work with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand product requirements and features keeping in mind real world problems that our customers face.
- Architect, design and develop modular and high performing applications for Android platform.
- Design & code reviews
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software. Break down complex projects/epics/epics/stories into achievable tasks for developers.
- Design and develop mobile applications on Android platform (Flutter)
- Oversee work being produced by junior engineers and to set suitable guidelines on development methodologies.
- Be an approachable leader to mentor junior engineers and clarify their doubts.
- Constantly striving to improve software development process and team productivity.
- About 7+ year's professional experience in android development.
- Must have worked in a start-up, built applications individually and saw the commercially successful scale.
- Strong understanding of Kotlin, Java, Jetpack, Design patterns and Design principles, recent Android/iOS frameworks.
- Problem Solver: Ability to thoughtfully understand and decompose large problems to define clean plans with the team. You do not hesitate to ask for help and help others.