Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakhs+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
We are looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer who would will be working on handling our infrastructure and work with team to ensure zero downtime. Candidate will be reporting directly to CTO / VP Engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in deploying for highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10- member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements, and deliver the end to end project.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience as a Devops Engineer. Should have managed a DevOps Team.
- Experience with Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent Problem Solving and Debugging skills in DevOps area
- Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience
- Experience with AWS services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etcd)