Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakhs+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
We are looking for a Hybrid Mobile Developer who would own entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Role will turn into Lead Mobile Developer based on the performance. Candidate will be reporting directly to CTO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition, development and deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak mobile platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile applications.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in mobile development industry with a track record of developing apps released to public.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience and understanding of government services, Security & Mobility domains
- Excellent Experience withJava/J2ME, Eclipse, XML, Android APIs, Android SDK and Android Studio.
- Experience in working with SQL Lite DB.
- Experience developing back-end services preferably with Golang/Python.
- Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated design patterns.
- Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Experiences of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Experience with open source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
- Individual with Flutter will be highly preferred.
- Qualifying Assignment
- Technical Interview - Sr. Enggineer
- Technical Interview - CTO
- CEO's Interview