Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakhs+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage strong media relations with Online media, Print, Radio, Consumer PR, Show Publicity, Corporate Communication, and Tech Community.
- Create and build a PR & Publicity strategy that helps to increase our brand equity as the most preferred online transport marketplace destination in India and to support marketing campaigns across multiple language & content genres.
- Managing the relationship, deliverables and performance of the PR agency partner and any other PR and publicity stakeholders.
- Analyzing media coverage and making data-backed recommendations on improving SOV and regularly exceeding the share of voice metrics.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research/syndicated research, staying updated on new promotional opportunities, and using talent + innovation to the optimum.
- Organizing and managing promotional events such as media junkets, authority leader interviews, press conferences, interaction days, screenings,etc.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public (and CRM), the press, and related organizations.
- Cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with media houses and influential professionals.
- Establishing the org brand and its members as thought leaders to a broader audience through multiple integrated public relations programs, events, etc.
- Manage strategic proactive media outreach by identifying Companies brand awareness opportunities; takes initiative to act upon these opportunities to achieve results.
- MBA in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations/Journalism or a related field, with 10+ years of experience in PR/Corporate Communication.
- Strong relationships with media houses are a must.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills, high attention to detail.
- Ability to use data to build strong PR narratives, and capture marketing opportunities
- Should be adept at crisis management.
- Strong knowledge of digital media and current local/global trends in media consumption.