Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakhs+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
She/he will ensure engaging content across all channels: be it online or offline, app, social media or website, ad copies or blog posts. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough content ideas that in turn would drive substantial engagement and user-generated content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Making content marketing a scalable and effective acquisition channel for Vahak.
- Ensuring content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant word-of-mouth and shareability on social media a target-oriented approach is a must (user engagement, retention, organic growth).
- Strengthen the Vahak brand by creating category shaping content.
- Develop a differentiated content strategy with a strong emphasis on visual content. Continuous evolution of strategy based on user feedback and competitor's reactions is a must.
- Building a content strategy - across channels (blog, social media, website, PR, SERP) and formats (video, text, ebooks, memes and more).
- Defining strategic goals (Metrics, Targets, OKRs) and monthly/quarterly planning.
- Process excellence - Build, monitor and improve processes.
- Stakeholder Management / Consensus Building - direct marketing/ product/ HR efforts to achieve set goals.
- Owns the content calendar and ensures this is delivered through a combination of sources - in-house team, influencers, brands, and users, within agreed budgets.
- Strategize and create content for Social Media channels and work towards building an active transport community online.
- Create marketing content for Google/Facebook Ads, mailers, SMSs, newsletter etc.
- Develop and monitor analytics to track what content is working, analyze gaps, and incorporate learning into the content calendar.
- Develop and implement creative ideas for marketing/PR campaigns (requires close coordination with the marketing team).
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase organic reach.
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging and content opportunities with third-party platforms. Regularly update and own the company's website.
- 8+years of overall experience of building content strategies (added advantage - Startup/Marketplace/Transport industry experience). Someone who has seen/ led the journey of building a content marketing powerhouse.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Works proactively, takes calculated risks, independent thinking, and decision making.
- Excellent first principle problem-solving skills.
- Someone who can balance strategy with execution.
- Someone who has built and improved complicated processes to achieve common goals involving multiple stakeholders.
- Has led a team of at least 20 people.
- Hand- on experience with SEO and video content production will be a big plus.
- There will be minimal management and extreme autonomy.
- Should be Data oriented (highly proficient in Excel, Database query etc.)