Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakhs+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Group Product Manager specialized in Payments & Fintech domain to join our hyper-growing team and company. As a technical PM you will play a vital role in defining the technical product vision, roadmaps and execution strategy for our mobile & web applications.
Our ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, customer-centric approach, product management knowledge, strong communication skills, and understanding of backend systems, AWS, mobile and web applications. We love people who thrive to excel everywhere they go and keep themselves humble as they collaborate with multiple teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CTO & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with the company's product vision.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user-stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Collaborate with product teams to jot down the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspects of user-stories & PRDs.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for internal team’s technical requirements.
Payments & Finance:
- With the help of engineering teams, build secure & robust payment infrastructures & systems.
- Help the product & tech teams build useful payment experiences, lay down foundation for introducing lending & other financial services on the platform. Be an expert on multiple payment mechanisms & institutions governing the payment flows in the country.
- Research about the technical feasibility & implementation of Escrow Use-cases.
- Be updated with latest Payments & finance technologies and service providers. Act as a “Subject Matter Expert” on all things Payments & Finance for our Tech & Product teams.
Monitoring & Analytics:
- Understand and analyse flow of payments on the platform, build dashboards to track Payments Conversion Rate & Payments Success Rate. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve PCR & PSR.
- Use database queries to analyse performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
Qualification & Requirements
- Prior experience of working in/with Payments & Fintech industry, Payment Gateways, Nodal/Escrow Accounts, Lending is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development and technical product management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach.