Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakhs+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
We at Vahak, are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Data Analyst to join our young & diverse team. You will play a key role in the data science group, crunching numbers, democratizing KPIs and uncovering hidden insights from the volumes of big data.
Our goal as a group is to drive powerful, big data analytics products with scalable results.We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
- Mine and Analyze end to end business data and generate actionable insights. Work will involve analyzing Customer transaction data, identifying process bottlenecks,competitive analysis, business performance analysis etc.
- Create dashboard and visualization from scratch and present data in logical manner to all the stakeholders propose solutions and analysis backed by data
- Identify valuable data sources and collaborate with data engineering team in the entire data collection process
- Actively participate in implementing the business logic layer in the centralized data warehouse
- Drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in a highly numerate discipline such as Engineering, Science and Economics
- 2+ years of proven experience working as a Data Analyst preferably in ecommerce/web based companies
- Experience using business intelligence tools like Tableau, Power BI, Metabase,
- Google Data Studio, Looker etc.
- Strong SQL/PL SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Should have worked in a relational database like Oracle or Mysql, experience in Big Data systems like Bigquery or Redshift a definite plus
- Conceptual understanding of various modelling techniques, pros and cons of each technique
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to structure the problem and breakdown the problem in sub-problems
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Advantage - Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering,
- decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Demonstrated experience applying data analysis methods to real-world data problems