Why Join Vahak?
Aside from the fact that we're building India's leading B2B transportation marketplace, have bean bags, unlimited snacks, stellar perks and pretty much the coolest team -
... We forgot the punch line.
Oh well, if you want to be a part of a dynamic workforce and build a product that's impacting the lives of over 10 Lakh+ Indian transporters - come join us!
Fascinated by our culture? Get to know more about us!
As part of the team, you will be the finance partner to the Vahak leadership team. You are expected to drive and influence strategic decision making on financial planning, P&L tracking and periodic governance.
What you'll do :
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, cost drivers and other functions of the organisation to drive efficient growth
- Performing data driven trend analysis for operational metrics with focus on improving the shape of the P&L while highlighting key insights to leadership
- Owning analysis and tracking of all financial metrics - including revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures, cash flow analysis, etc
- Drive Budget and forecasting planning cycles - annual, half yearly, quarterly
- Governance - Management reporting of key metrics that aid business decision making and support key strategic initiatives on a weekly and monthly basis. Setting up leadership dashboards and financial models for tracking the same
- Own and drive reviews with functional heads on monthly performance updates
- Single PoC for investor relations including providing MIS, reports and analysis
- Assist in Financial modelling for critical new opportunities - geography expansions, new business lines, investment decisions, etc
- Lead 1-2 relevant business & strategy projects
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of prior experience in FP&A, Business Finance or corporate development
- CA / MBA from tier-1 colleges
- Strong Excel Skills, good business acumen and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and influence cross functional teams
- Strong Financial modelling and Power-point skills
- Self-starter who will take ownership of deliverables with minimal direction
- Knowledge of SQL would be a plus